Notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law
- SlowLife Inc.
- General Operation Manager
- Keiko Hamamoto（YOSHIKO HAMAMOTO)
- SlowLife Building 1F, 2-2-51 Kojima-Amino, Kurashiki-shi, Okayama
- Telephone number
- We are a small team, so we are unable to answer the phone when we are in the middle of a business meeting, serving customers, or working on a project. Please contact us by e-mail if you have any questions about our products.
- E-mail address
- Fees other than the price of the product
- Shipping charges
- Expiration date of application
- In principle, 3 days after order confirmation (automatic e-mail sent to confirm receipt of order).
- Defective products
- We will replace or repair any initial defects that occur within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Sales quantity
- There is no particular quantity specified, but there may be a limited amount in stock.
- Delivery date(limited to transactions in Japan)
- Orders are usually shipped within 3 business days after receipt of order. We will notify you by e-mail or other means in the event of a delay due to inclement weather, delivery company circumstances, or any other reason.
- Payment Method
- Credit card
- Return policy(limited to transactions in Japan)
- Only unopened items (unused and tried on) can be returned (within 7 days of receipt). Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges of items that have been worn on bare skin (T-shirts, cut and sewn items, etc.) or leather items such as belts that have marks on them.)
Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges of pre-ordered items, items on order, sale items, special price items, or items that have been exchanged once.
Please note that we do not accept returns or exchanges of items that have been used even once.
*Please note that items that cannot be resold due to processing (hemming, etc.) cannot be returned or exchanged.
In the case of initial defective items, we will return or replace the item with an alternative (shipping cost to be borne by us).
However, returns of special order items or items that have been processed are not accepted under any circumstances.
We do not accept returns for reasons such as "the image is different" or "the pattern arrangement is not to your liking" from what you expected.
We will accept exchanges for items other than the same item number, but please specify an item of equal or greater value than the item you ordered.
*In the unlikely event that the return of an item is due to unavoidable circumstances of the customer, the customer will be responsible for the following fees.
Please bear the shipping cost to our company.
Please also bear the shipping cost (500 yen per item nationwide excluding tax) when the item is initially shipped from our store (for shipping service items). (In the case of a shipping service product).
Please bear the bank transfer or money transfer fee for processing refunds.
Please bear the 5% credit card transaction fee for all credit card purchases.
If you cancel your order after it has been shipped but before you have received it, please bear the shipping fee in addition to the above.
We will not accept any returns or cancellations for any reason without prior permission from our store.
Please be sure to contact us at the contact information above in advance and agree to our terms and conditions.
Please be sure to ship the returned items within 3 days of our approval.
We will refund your money within 3 business days after the return merchandise arrives at our company.
- Return shipping charges(limited to transactions within Japan)
- In the case of initial defects or incorrectly shipped items, we will accept payment on delivery.
In the case of customer convenience, please bear the return shipping costs.